TESCO LOTUS (เทสโก้ โลตัส)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001223850
- Provides admin support such as reporting, data collection to help Buying Manager analyze KPIs
- Assist in all tasks such as coordinating with other departments related to the task
- Assist and records, placing and maintaining appointment calendars
- Carry out some project work and follow up next steps with meeting members to ensure timely deliverable
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- 1-2 years working experience. Retails experience will be an advantage
- Strong communication skills, negotiation skills, customer service mind, positive attitude, and willing to work hard.
- Computer literacy: very strong MS Excel needed.
- Well-organized, strong team player, adaptable to change and have good interpersonal skills
- Can work under pressure, tight deadlines and good attitude
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TESCO LOTUS (เทสโก้ โลตัส)
About TESCO LOTUS (เทสโก้ โลตัส)
We are one of the world's leading international hypermarket chain headquartered in United Kingdom. Today Tesco operates in 14 markets across Europe, Asia and North America. For 18 years in Thailand, Tesco Lotus has been committed to deliver the best shopping experience to our customers, according to the core purpose "creating value for customers to earn their lifetime loyalty", with the result that today, Tesco Lotus still maintains its leadership of Thai modern retail. With our services over 11 million customers each week in more than 1,000 Tesco Lotus stores nationwide, more than 40,000 staff are working in various functions in our Head Office, Stores, and Distribution Centres to provide services to customers under our philosophy "Rau Sai Jai Khun" which was created to communicate our feelings to customers, staff and the community.