United BMEC (Thai) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001215575
Job Description :
- Conduct timely and effective administrator duties.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Translating English > Thai, Thai > English
- Answering/redirecting/making phone calls
- Handling inquiries and incoming work requests
- General clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing
- Assist in regulatory administration work
- Assist in sales administration duties
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management, secretary, admin or related field
- Competent in using computers (MS Office, e-mail, internet programs)
- Good command in both spoken and written English
- Pleasant Personality
- Service Mind and Good Communication Skills
- Able to work with Minor Supervision
- Flexible, Responsible, Self-disciplined and Honest
- Age 22-35 years old
- Good English skills
- Silom Road.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday / 8.30AM - 6PM
Office Location: State Tower
Salary: 15,000 Baht or above / Month Negotiable + Benefits/Bonus
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW for submit your application
Interested persons, please send a letter of application or email stating your salary requirements, full CV, a recent photograph with evidence of academic record to :
Mr. Wong Siow Nan
United BMEC (Thai) Co., Ltd
Address: 1055/551, State Tower, 29th Floor, Silom Road, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Tel : 0-2632-2031 Fax : 0-2632-2032
Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to United BMEC (Thai) Co., Ltd.
About United BMEC (Thai) Co., Ltd.
United BMEC Pte Ltd focuses on the distribution of specialised products and equipment in a number of transformational assistive, mobility and homecare technology products in the rehabilitation market.
United BMEC partners with leading industry players, to bring their specialised product and service offerings to markets in the Asia-Pacific region. In particular, we have a strong focus on mobility technologies designed to provide daily assisted living, post-acute and long term recovery to patients suffering from physical disabilities and pain associated with musculoskeletal, neuromuscular and geriatric diseases and injuries. Our partners are able to tap into our extensive network and leverage upon our dedicated team of in-house product experts, to rapidly expand their customer base in the one of the world’s fast growing regions.