Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247361
Salary : 15,000 - 18,000
Working Hours : Monday - Friday 08.30 - 17.30 and on alternate Saturdays 08.30 - 12.00
Location : BTS Saladaeng/MRT Silom
- To assist and handle for the day to day administrative activities.
- To do and take care of documents as assigned.
- To entry data in system.
- To coordinate with external department; Department of Business Development, Bank, etc.
- To do other tasks as assigned
- Thai nationality age 22 - 28 years old
- Bachelor degree in any fields (New graduate are also welcome)
- Good command in English (read and written)
- Has experience in Admin position is an advantage.
- Good computer skills in Microsoft Office.
- Responsible and ability to handle multi-tasking work
- Ability to deal with document work and coordinate work
*** For further information please contact ***
Khun Russarin 02-631-0464 ext. 2405
or walk-in interview at 46th floor, United center building
(BTS Saladaeng/Mrt Silom)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.