Fret Free Productions Co., Ltd.
Fret Free Productions is an international creative production company specializing in exhibition booth design and production, interior design and construction and event management.
The name Fret Free originates from the worry free services we seek to provide for every client, small or large.
Fret Free Productions currently has offices in the UK and Thailand and operates around the whole of South East Asia, Europe and the United Arab Emirates.
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001244647
General Purpose of Position:
Provide administrative support to senior management, and manage office documentation.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents
- Organise and coordinate meetings with clients, colleagues & suppliers
- Process payments for suppliers & office bills
- Implement and maintain office systems
- Assist to prepare reports
Education and Experience:
- Must be able to communicate fluently in both English and Thai - speaking, reading and writing. NOTE: This position reports directly to the Managing Director (British Nationality).
- Bachelor Degree
- Well organised
- Experience in sales would be beneficial
- Monthly Salary
- Travel Allowance
- Phone Allowance
- Annual Bonus (based on company performance)
- Ideal opportunity for someone looking to develop skills in Sales / Events.
To apply for this position please send the following in ENGLISH ONLY:
- A cover letter explaining why you think you would be suitable for the position, and what benefits you believe that you can bring to Fret Free Productions.
- A resume including past experiences, qualifications, expected salary, contact details and photo.
- Only applications in English will be considered.
- Salaries will be based on experience
- Applicants shortlisted for an interview will be contacted via email or phone.