Actuarial Consultant (Fresh Grads are welcomed)
PricewaterhouseCoopers ABAS Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001196990
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Financial modelling work including valuation, pricing and appraisal value work etc.
- Insurance consulting work including business planning, capital allocation and management information system design
- Actuarial audits for Life/General Life insurance company
- Reporting to the Thailand Senior Manager, and ready to work on assignments anywhere in the Asian Region
- Masters or Bachelor's degree in Actuarial studies, Mathematics, Physics, Statistic, Insurance, or Finance with strong mathematics background
- Strong verbal and visual communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent English Skill
- Good problem solver and quick learner; and
- Bright team player, who works effectively under pressure
Applications for the above position will be treated in strict confidence and should contain details of education, work experience, references, current salary, daytime telephone number and a recent photograph. They should be sent to:
Human Resources Department
15th Floor Bangkok City Tower
179/74-80 South Sathorn Road, Bangkok 10120
Tel. 02-824-5311 Fax.0-2286-4440
Apply online at : www.applytopwc.com
"PricewaterhouseCoopers" refers to the network of member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited, each of which is a separate and independent legal entity.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PricewaterhouseCoopers ABAS Ltd.
About PricewaterhouseCoopers ABAS Ltd.
URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!PricewaterhouseCoopers is one of the world's leading professional services organisations. Drawing on knowledge and skills of 150,000 people in 150 countries, we help our clients solve complex business problems and measurably enhance their ability to build value, manage risk and improve performance. Our Thailand office employs more than 1,000 people and is fully supported by our international network of expertise. We are looking for individuals to join us as the following opportunities have now arisen.