The world rides on Otis. Otis Elevator Company is the world’s leading manufacturer, installer and maintainer of elevators, escalators and moving walkways a constant, reliable name for more than 150 years. Otis elevators and escalators touch the lives of people in more than 200 countries around the world.
At Otis, people are our most important asset. By embodying the values of people, safety, quality and integrity we (61,000 employees around the world) provide our customers with the best in service and support.
Achieving Competitive Excellence (ACE) & Quality Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001257252
We are currently looking for potential candidates with great attitude, well-rounded individuals with high potential and passion to join our teams as requirement below:
- Train and educate the organization and implement Achieving Competitive Excellence (ACE) methodologies
- Working together with other departments to implement all ACE initiatives to deliver Otis KPI performance (costs, quality and service)
- Compliance in all HSE&S standard and regulatory requirements in every activity within respective unit.
- Ensure that the organization’s Quality Management System conforms to customer, internal, ISO Standards, and regulatory/legal requirements.
- Ensure to track the vendor’s quality.
- Oversee inspection (examination) of incoming materials, ensuring that they meet requirements.
- Manage the monitoring, measurement, and review of internal processes, especially those that affect the quality of the organization’s products.
- Co-Ordinate with the team of Engineers, inspectors, auditors, analysts, and technicians.
- Work with customers, employees, contractors, and outsourcing firms to develop product requirements.
- Report and Monitor the performance of the QMS (e.g., results of quality audits, corrective actions), including the need for improvement.
- Oversee product recalls.
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Construction / Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 3 years-experience in quality implementation (i.e. ISO standards) is preferred
- Strong analytical skills and strong experiences on problem solving, learning attitude and leadership
- Well work under pressure, able to work independently with minimal supervision and lead the project
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills both Thai & English.
- Have a mindset of Customer focused, Deliver on commitments, Passion for excellence and Winning together
If you are looking for a career opportunity in great environment, come and join us. Please submit your CV in English, transcript(s) and recent photo to the following addresses or via "Apply Now" Only shortlisted will be notified.
Contact person : Human Resources Department
Address : 7th Floor, Interlink Tower 1858/21-26,
Bangna-Trad Road, Bangna, Bangkok 10260
Phone number : 0-2751-4141 Ext. 185 Fax : 0-2751-4140
Homepage : http://www.otis.com