Accounts Receivable Manager
Amata Corporation Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001228849
Employer Ref. update2015
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting. GPA > 3.00
- Good knowledge & understanding of the Accounts Receivable function with a minimum of five years experience managing the Accounts Receivable.
- Familiar with accounting software would be advantage.
- You will have experience of processing and Sales invoices in multiple currencies as well as experience of working in an outsourced Accounts Receivable function.
- Proven experience within a high volume accounts receivable environment.
- Confident communicate as this role will involve liaising with various key senior manager of the business.
- Written and oral communication skills, both Thai and English. TOEIC > 500
- Good command in Microsoft office (especially Microsoft Excel and Words).
- Dynamic person, high responsibilities and working ability to meet tight deadline schedule.
- Good analytical, interpersonal and problem solving skills and good attitude.
- Reporting directly to Accounting Shared Services Department Manager.
- The Accounts Receivable Manager ensures effective and efficient processing of accounts receivable functions and credit management activities for all entity in the group, including internal revenue transactions, revenue reporting and reconciliation of the AR ledger.
- Responsible for all activities in the accounts receivable function for all entity in the group.
- Manages collection activities such as sending follow-up inquiries, negotiating with past due accounts, keeping track of cash receipts and referring accounts to Treasurer.
- Establishes and updates customer credit activities.
- Conduct credit checks on all customers, establish and manage limits.
- Maintains accurate records.
- Creates financial reports relating to account receivable function and status of accounts.
- Audits methods and procedures of accounts receivable function to improve efficiency.
- Performing the month end closing process and reconciliation of the ledgers.
- Maintain excellent working relationship with Customers.
- Ensure the Accounts Receivable teams are replying to all queries in a timely manner and all queries are dealt with correctly and efficiently.
- Provide day to day management of the teams - motivating and leading the team you will also lead the way in developing processes and efficiencies.
- Performance management of staff and Quarterly & Yearly appraisals.
- Regular reporting and analysis to key senior managers in the business.
- Ad-hoc duties to support the business.
Work location: in Amata Nakorn, Chonburi (km.57, Bangna-Trad Road)
Interested applicants are invited to send application with full resume indicating qualifications and experience, transcript and recent photo to:
AMATA CORPORATION PCL.
700 Moo1, Tambol Klongtamru, Amphur Muang, Chonburi 20000
Tel. : 0-3893-9007 ext.123
Contact person: Khun Kwanchai
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Amata Corporation Public Company Limited
About Amata Corporation Public Company Limited
URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!
Top Developer in South-East Asia As an Industrial Estate Developer, Amata is the preeminent name in South-east Asia. Since the early stages of Thailand’s recent industrialization, Amata has been a pioneer developer which has differentiated itself by providing high quality industrial estates in Chonburi and Rayong. Amata is now one of the leading developers in Thailand, selling large parcels of industrial estate in Thailand every year. Amata has also developed an Industrial park in Dong Nai province, Vietnam.