- We are one of the world’s leading producers of rotary cutting tools for metal manufacturing.
- The current range includes: cutting tools for drilling, tapping, milling, reaming, fine machining and modular chucking systems. The tools are available in HSS (E), carbide and PCD/PCB.
- The head quarter is based in Germany.
For our wholly foreign owned subsidiary in Thailand we are looking for an enthusiastic.
Accounts Payable Accountant
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001223486
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Review and verify invoices and check requests
- Sort, code and match invoices
- Set invoices up for payment
- Enter and upload invoices into system
- Track expenses and process expense reports
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
- Prepare and perform check runs
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions
- Prepare analysis of accounts
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Maintain vendor files
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Produce monthly reports
- Assist with month end closing
- Provide supporting documentation for audits
- Handling of administrative accounting jobs
- Petty cash and over all ledgers
- Documentary management
- Knowledge of cash control is advantage
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor degree or higher in accounting, finance or business administration
- Knowledge of accounts payable, general accounting procedure, accounting software
- Experience in SAP and MAC 5 is preferable
- Proficient in data entry and management
- 2-5 years accounts payable or general accounting experience
- Organizing and prioritizing tasks are assigned.
- Confidentiality, Strong personality, know how to keep things in secret
- Fluent in English and Thai
- Multitasking skills
- Able to work in team and individual
- Able to work under pressure and reach the deadline
- Well cooperate, service mind, honesty.
- Respectful in company and colleagues
- Be able to work abroad
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office skills
- Accounting software system background
- Five-day work week
- Medical Insurance, Social Security
- Performance Bonus etc.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited. The Interview will be held in English.
All applications and resumes (in written English only) will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Interested candidates are invited to send your full resume in pdf / word /excel format, stating your present and expected salary together with a recent photo by clicking on "Apply Now"
Bangpleeyai Bangplee, Samutprakarn 10540 Thailand
Tel: +66 (0) 2174 5200-1 Fax: +66 (0) 2174 5199