About H&M Thailand
Fashion, fun and action!
As one of the world’s largest fashion retailers, H&M offers endless career opportunities. A fast-paced, buzzing environment with great diversity – a place where the customer is always the centre of attention.
Today, H&M employs around 148,000 people for over 4,000 stores in more than 62 markets worldwide. And we are continuing to grow.
H&M in Thailand is managed through a franchise arrangement with Hthai (Thailand) Co., Ltd. This is a newly established company founded by JS Gill, a retailer with vast knowledge and experience in Asia.
The first H&M store, opened by Hthai in Bangkok is located at the best business location in Siam Paragon Shopping Mall in September 2012. It occupies 2 floors and offers a complete range of fashion wear for Women, Men and Children. This flagship store at Siam Paragon, with a unique H&M store design, is amongst the largest in South East Asia. At present we have opened 14 stores in Thailand and will be many more in the near future.
Accounts Executive - Account Payable (Finance)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001260528
Employer Ref. update2016
Place: Bangkok, Thailand
- Maintain full set of accounts i.e. be able to use the ERP systems to record sales receipts, suppliers invoices, payments, generate reports
- Perform daily cash count and sales receipts reconciliation
- Ensure proper filing of all records e.g. Sales receipts, Payments, Payroll, Tax, Fixed Assets listing
- Ensure audit and tax reporting are in compliance with local regulatory
- Do daily reporting on sales and cash flows
- Perform monthly bank reconciliations
- Assist with payroll and administrative duties
- Other Ad hoc duties assigned
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Accounting, Business administrative or related field
- At least 1 year experience in Accounts Executive
- Fluent in English (with Certificate TOEIC, IELTS e.g.)
- Computer literacy (MS Office, SAP)
- Ability to work under pressure both independently and as a team
Up for the challenge? Here is your chance for a career out of the ordinary.
Interested candidates should apply in person or submit your application, together with resume of career-to-date, information on present, salary expectation and recent photograph to:
Hthai (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
4, 4/1-4/2, 4/4 Central World Plaza, 1st Floor F110-116,
Rajdamri Road, Pathumwan Bangkok 10330