Fashion Studio Co., Ltd.
Founded in Los Angeles, California in 1984, Forever 21 has been celebrated for over 25 years by style conscious and trend-savvy shoppers across the globe. It has set the fashion industry on fire by showcasing the most current collections, on-trend apparel, and exciting shopping environments.
Forever 21 is growing quickly, featuring new and exciting store environments, a constant flow of fun and creative clothing designs and the accessories to make your look come together at the right price. A phenomenon in the fashion world, Forever 21 provides shoppers with an unprecedented selection of today's fashion, always changing and always in style.
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001249148
- Handle partial sets of accounts - AP, GL and GST
- Processes payments and documents such as invoices, journal vouchers, employee reimbursements, and statements.
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Maintains accounting databases by entering data into the computer
- Doing GL Posting on a regular basis
- Maintain accounting records by making copies; filing documents.
- Reconcile supplier accounts on a monthly basis.
- Reconcile bank statements by comparing statements with general ledger.
- Managing petty cash
- Preparing statutory accounts
- Bank reconciliation
- Liaise with Bank/ Supplier for payment and other matters
- Preparation of LPOs based on the approved Quotation
- To review and monitor outstanding payment, aging details and statement of accounts
- Preparation of Monthly MIS Reports.
- Updating of sales data into Mall server on a daily basis
- Any other ad-hoc duties/Reports as and when assigned by the reporting manager.
- Assist Asst Finance Manager for Audit matters.
- Make WHT payments at IRAS.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- At least 1 year of experience in Accounting department
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or related fields
- Must have good English communication skills (written and spoken)
- Must be IT savvy and proficient in the use of office systems.