NAPASORN SERVICE GROUP CO., LTD.
Naparsorn Service Group (NSG) is the manpower outsourcing service and sub-contractor service for both businesses and job seekers. We are committed to providing reliable professionals and skilled workers to clients in various sectors of the economy. Customer satisfaction and cost savings are the benchmarks for our success. NSG provides talented people that will help your business grow.
Accounting / Treasury
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001243336
- Maintaining the integrity of the Company’s financial accounting records and systems, ensuring the financial closings and reporting are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Prepare and ensure completion of all returns with respect to the revenue.
- Record employee reimbursement and prepare for payment.
- Review customer claim with supporting document and prepare credit note.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; verifying federal id numbers; scheduling and prepare withholding tax certificate submit to bank counter.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Coordinate the closing month end with share service team.
- Ensure SOX documentation is kept up to date within GRC systems for scoping, testing, and remediation of all key control activities.
- Plan, coordinate and execute annual financial audit
- Assist in the compilation of information for the Company’s annual tax returns and filing.
- Maintain vendor master data.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Adhoc as assign.
- Female/male , 30-38 years old.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting only.
- Strong Service mind and coordination skills.
- At least 5 years experiences in accounting especially financial statement closing.
- Familiar with PC.
- Fair command of both written and spoken English.
- Resident in Bangna area will be advantage