Accounting Transaction Services Advisory (Due diligence, transaction)
KPMG Phoomchai Business Advisory Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001255380
Transaction Services :
- Our Transaction Services professionals can provide bid services, acquisition due diligence, vendor due diligence, vendor assistance and transaction structuring. We can also assist in business modeling, strategic and commercial intelligence, contract assistance, completion assistance, integration/ separation assistance, prospective reporting, and post deal support.
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team to lead/manage/participate in buy-side and sell-side transaction advisory engagements, providing financial due diligence, divestiture support and post deal assistance to major corporate, MNC and private equity clients.
- Analysing Target company data to identify historical financial trends, quality of earnings and working capital considerations and potential liabilities and risks which may impact valuation of the Target company.
- Project management including the execution of fieldwork, drafting and presentation of high quality reports to clients - Coordination of due diligence activities and the review of transaction documentation
- Take responsibilities in providing coaching and training to junior team members
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Finance, Accounting or working related fields
- Minimum of 3 years' corporate finance and/or transaction advisory experience acquired with banks, professional firms and corporations
- Solid understanding of M&A processes
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Thai.
- Strong communication and presentation capability
- Ability to thrive in an international environment
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and project management skills
- Candidates must be Thai National with good written and spoken English
Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits will be offered to the right candidates. Please submit resume stating qualifications and experience, present and expected salary, telephone number, together with a recent photo to the address below:
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to KPMG Phoomchai Business Advisory Ltd.
About KPMG Phoomchai Business Advisory Ltd.
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax, and Advisory services. We operate in 156 countries and have more than 155,000 professionals in all member firms around the world.
Joining KPMG Thailand is an opportunity to become a member of a leading international firm where your personal and professional development is taken seriously.
We have a wide range of clients and projects and so your work will always be varied and interesting. The changes in business environment provide new challenges and at KPMG, we work together as a team to offer the appropriate approaches to these challenges for our clients.
We are now looking for high performing people in all levels from various backgrounds as we offer exceptional career opportunities across Audit, Tax, Advisory, and support functions.