Accounting & Tax Manager
Diageo Moet Hennessy (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253141
- Maintain and update company’s financial policies (i.e. authorisation, supplier payment, A&P, staff reimbursement, etc.), compliance with corporate policies.
- Provide local management with timely and effective management accounts.
- Ensure completion of financial statements and annual returns including tax and fiscal returns.
- Provide routine tax reports/information to meet Diageo’s global requirement
- Conduct holistic tax review covering all the aspects of Direct and Indirect taxes, find and implement solutions
- Provide data, advice and strategy support in the areas of alcohol regulation and taxation
- Ensure completion of internal documents of major intercompany transactions to mitigate risk from RD’s investigation
- Engage external audit firm to get the expert advice on appropriate issue
- Lead tax audit resolution in Thailand and also dealing with tax officers to mitigate/prevent future tax risk
- Ensure high levels of employee engagement and drive employee capability development
- Develop/Improve operational in related to accounting matters
- Identify ways of working to streamline and simplify to get expected results
- Establish a simple and robust documentation system which is fully equipped for easy retrieval
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- University Degree in Accounting/related field with 3-5 years of accounting & in-house tax experience in a managerial role / Master Degree is a plus.
- CPA is a plus.
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good command of Thai tax regulations, Revenue tax, Duty & Excise and related taxes
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Diageo Moet Hennessy (Thailand) Limited
About Diageo Moet Hennessy (Thailand) Limited