Accounting Supervisor - Overseas Branch (Bangkok Office Base)
NTT Communications (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001243281
Employer Ref. RC15-032
- Responsible for full set of accounting operations and analysis of company's overseas branches, including auditing work and financial.
- Support in making statements of accounts and communicate with staff in Financial and Accounting Oversea branch and HQ and respond their requirements.
- Report properly to supervisor and director. Prepare monthly and quarterly report.
- Updating financial and law matters i.e. changing in tax, banking , company registration work
- This position is working in Thailand Head Quarter but requires regular communication with overseas team.
- Male / Female, age 28-35 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or above.
- At least 4 years experiences in Accounting/Financial/Management.
- Experienced in overall accounting AP, AR, G/L, Financial regulations, Account items, journal inclusive, bank reconciliation.
- Be proactive, High accountability, Hard working.
- Good command both written and spoken English.
- Familiar with Microsoft office Excel and accounting system.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to NTT Communications (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About NTT Communications (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
The company is a subsidiary of well-established Japanese Corporation, NTT Communications Corporation (http://www.ntt.com/index-e), providing total network and communication solution and services to globally connected customers. We are aiming at actualizing Global IP Solution Company, which is reflecting NTT Communications’ business vision and we are delivering the 4 values including “Solution” “Network Management” “Security” and “Global” to companies from many countries. It is necessary that NTT Communications (Thailand) Co., Ltd. Is strengthened by the new generation that holds the same vision in order to import those 4 values to the Thai market and expand the company’s business. We have the vacant positions and looking for the candidates to filling the following positions :