Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253605
50,000-60,000THB/Month + Benefits
Our client is a leading manufacturer. They are looking for a talented candidate to join them as an Accounting Supervisor.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Being responsible for month-end closing process.
- Developing and implementing accounting procedures and processes.
- Managing budget, controlling VAT, withholding and income tax return.
- Reviewing balances and reconciliation accounts.
- Preparing monthly/quarterly/yearly reports for the regional management team.
- Working closely with internal teams on accounting & internal control.
- Being the contact point for internal/external auditors.
- Managing a team.
- Thai nationality.
- At least Bachelor degree in Accounting or Higher.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in Accounting with experience in manufacturing industry.
- Experience in Oracle or Hyperion is preferred.
- Leadership and analytical mindset.
- Good command of English.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
About Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Spring Professional is an international firm specialising in information technology, engineering and property & construction recruitment across the Asia region.
We bring great people to great organisations, with our focus being exclusively on the recruitment of middle to senior level management and specialists.
We develop trusted relationships with our partners, sharing market intelligence and recruitment advice to help you understand and respond to Asia’s ever-changing and fast paced labour markets.
Whether you’re a company looking for full-time or contract team members or an individual looking to make the next career move, the team at Spring will work with you to provide a seamless and high value service ensuring that your expectations are fully managed at all stages of the process.
Spring Professional is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Adecco, the world’s largest human resource solutions organisation, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland
With more than 20 years' experience, we globally place over 12,000 people annually into contract, temporary and full-time positions.