DyStar is the leading supplier of dyes, auxiliaries and services for the textile industry. The company is boarding its portfolio and moving into leather and non-textiles, is now looking for new highly motivated personnel to join our team in Thailand.
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001252592
An accounting supervisor’s job involves supervising junior accounting personnel, and also performing different kinds of accounting functions simultaneously including budgeting and financial report.
- Supervise every aspect of a company’s accounting function
- Reviews month-close procedures and performs a detailed analytical review to support management decision.
- Provide and maintain data to Regional and Head Office on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Co-ordinate and process CAPEX approval including capital assets depreciation.
- Organized budgeting timeframe to make sure that all data will be finished on time
- Consult on the efficiency and effectiveness of accounting process
- Monitor and control the flow of cash receipts and payments
- Recommend improvement to general accounting activities so as to ensure compliance with governmental and organizational procedures and policies, and to also ensure the most efficient and effective operations
- Implement automation and process improvements to reduce redundancy
- Train and supervise other accounting staff.
- Bachelor's degree or Master degree in finance or accounting, or equivalent
- 10+ years related experience in a manufacturing environment, manage financials manufacturing accounting systems, standard cost accounting, budgeting and treasury functions
- Strong Leadership and supervisory skills
- Fluent English language verbal and written
- In depth knowledge of financial analysis, SAP and integrated accounting systems
- Proficient in MS Office, with advanced excel skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Coordinate annual audit of the Company with external auditors and group consolidate team for direct report requirement.
- Salary 35-40 KBaht per month plus car allowance
- Fix and Variable Bonus
- Life, Health and Accident Insurance
- Provident fund (5% up to 11%)
- Five days’ work week (8.00a.m. – 5.00p.m.)
Please send your resume via "Apply Now" or contact Ms. Sirikanya Tangboonchaichareon
Tel: 02 701 4805 – 8, Fax: 02 701 4809