Proud Passion Consulting is a group of young, creative, dynamic, and professional people who share the same passion and believe of building our clients organization, by provides a high class service of Executive Recruitment with an individual and confidential approach processing.
We are your partner of recruitment solutions provider in Bangkok, known as a professional Executive Recruitment in Thailand business market with expertise in Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), Retails, Logistics and Supply Chain, Finance and Banking, Business Development and Human Capital Management.
We are proudly be your part to provide you in Local Enterprises and Multinational Corporations with our consultants who are all keen in Executive Recruitment with highly trained and work as a unique specialist in all type of business
Our recruiters have extensive experience, and the expertise to attract, select and retain the most talented professionals in an array of industries and professional business sectors. We pride ourselves as being one of the most successful executive search and recruitment companies in Thailand and believe in combining our extensive search and headhunting expertise to deliver unparalleled executive recruitment solutions to our clients
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001246478
Our Client was formed in 1999 with a registered capital of 828 million baht. The company is an affiliate of the world’s leading manufacturer of specialty fractional horse – power electric motors. Our Client serves as a manufacturing base to respond to the demand of the Asia Pacific market. They specialize in the design and manufacture of electric motors and blowers. Single-and three-phase motors with outputs between 5-3,800 watts in different frame sizes are available to facilitate various industrial needs such as refrigeration, air conditioning and ventilation, farming equipment, swimming pool and spa pumps, and household electrical appliances. The company also provides design and customer-made services to ensure optimal customer satisfaction. Committed to enhance our operational efficiency relentlessly to meet international standards in terms of both quality and environment, we decided to implement the ISO 9001: 2000, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 international standard systems. With the close collaboration of all management and staff, we were certified by URS in 2007, attesting to the company’s professionalism, leadership and environmental responsibility.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Lead the month-end closing process
- Prepare & collect financial/management reports and submit to regional office
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/yearly reports as per head office requirements
- Prepare the budget information
- Review VAT, withholding tax reports
- Prepare corporate income tax return
- Coordinate with auditors
- Review all reconciliation accounts
- Confirm all intercompany balances
- Utilize computerized accounting system
- Develop accounting procedures
- Coach/develop accounting staff
- Cooperate with other functions for accounting & internal control improvement
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Accounting
- Have experience 8 years up in Accounting
- 5 years in manufacturing accounting experience
- Good command of English
- Experience in BPCS and/or Hyperion is advantageous.
- Result oriented & Team player
- Good command in English both spoken & written
- Analytical Skill and Proactive of thermodynamic
- Able to work in Nonthaburi Province