DT Group of Companies
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001236603
Employer Ref. update
- He or she supervises the staff accountants and is responsible for managing the team to ensure that work is properly allocated and completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- This position addresses tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities including general ledger preparation, financial reporting, year end audit preparation and the support of budget and forecast activities.
- Planning, developing, implementing, and controlling accounting transactions to be complied with local policies as well as tax laws and regulations.
- Handling and overseeing financial accounting and taxation process.
- Ensuring accounting transactions and financial records are maintained timely and accurately.
- Setting up and maintaining internal control.
- Developing accounting practices and setting up accounting policies.
- Evaluate business transactions and develop and implement accounting policies to ensure compliance with GAAP and telecommunications industry’s standards.
- Prepare and submit Tax, Withholding Tax, VAT, Corporate Tax, Special Business Tax and others including reconcile with the General Ledger.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Prepare and submit Consolidate Financial Statement.
- Collaborates with the other department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
- Liaise and deal with internal / external auditors / Revenue department officer on issues.
- Supervise the subordinates
Interested applicants are invited to send application with full resume indicating qualifications and experience, transcript, expected salary and recent photo to:
Tel: 0-2742-9141#2402 , Fax: 0-2742-9132
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to DT Group of Companies
About DT Group of Companies
DT Group of Companies (DTGO) was founded in 1993 under the leadership of Ms. Tipaporn Chearavanont and since then has firmly followed a business pathway which consists of the Company’s vision, “To be a perpetual global organization that fosters a community of smart and good-hearted people who will care for the people at large”. With such a strong passion, DTGO has continuously ventured and expands its business groups operating in a wide range of businesses. From real estate development, architectural and interior design, construction and project management consultancy, import-export and sourcing agent specialist, into property and residential services management, DTGO truly has been and is endlessly building a powerful platform to serve both domestic and international markets.
Our affiliated companies are - Magnolia Quality Development Corporation Limited, Magnolia Finest Corporation Limited, Di Designs Corporation Limited, DPlans (Shanghai) Consulting Co., Ltd., Dees Supreme Co., Ltd., Tevasins Courtesy Co., Ltd.
DTGO does not focus on doing business to achieve success alone, but with awareness of the importance of business becoming part of society. Buddharaksa Foundation is therefore established for that purpose which helps underprivileged children to have opportunity for education, intellectual and spiritual developments through Buddhism.
Due to our business expansion, we are seeking qualified candidate who is Dynamic, has Teamwork sense in mind, possesses Goodwill, and has an Open-minded attitude as according to our DTGO’s Values to the following position.