Accounting Staff/ Business Planning (Siam DENSO Manufacturing Co., LTD.)
Siam Denso Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001228902
Employer Ref. update*
- Male/Female age 23 - 30 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Costing or related fields.
- At least 1 years’ experience about Business Planning or related fields.
- TOEIC Score at least 400 points
- Control expense and investment with each section
- Prepare the report as follow expense, investment, Manpower, Budget etc.
- Special jobs for example audit production inventory, Physical count etc.
- Handle other assignments as assigned by the superior
- 250 working days a year
- Housing and meal allowance
- Diligent Allowance
- Shift allowance
- Annual bonus
- Uniform & Safety shoes
- Allowance on a particular occasion such as funeral, wedding, etc.
- Educational contribution for associates’ children
- Contribution of medical charge for staff, his/her couple, children and parents
- Air conditioned bus
- Library, playground field
- Training both domestics and overseas
- Company training center for staff
- Year-end Party, Family Day, Sport Day
- Provident fund
For interested candidates, please submit your resume by click "Apply Now"
Tel : +66038-210-100 EXT 2512,2520 / +66088-194-3151 / +66083-111-2738
Fax : +66038-210-116
Address : Amata Nakorn Industrial Estate
700/618 Moo 4 Bangna-Trad Rd., KM.57, T.Bankao, A.Panthong, Chonburi 20160
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Siam Denso Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
About Siam Denso Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
DENSO was established in Japan in 1949 with the determination to create value and highest satisfaction for our customers. DENSO has consistently developed automotive technology, systems and components, and has become the world's leading auto parts supplier. It currently has many affiliates all over the world; Asia, Oceania, Europe, America including Thailand, in order to provide our customers with the best class of auto part products and services.
Siam DENSO Manufacturing Co., LTD. & Siam KYOSAN DENSO Co., LTD. are a subsidiary of DENSO Group. We are expected to be the manufacturing base of diesel Power train Control System of World Market.