ACCOUNTING SPECIALIST / SENIOR – AP / PAYMENT / VAT / TAX / MANUFACTURING / ERP-SAP
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001220437
Employer Ref. AP1331008
Our client is a leading manufacturer and designer of electrical appliances and they are currently seeking new employees to join their business expansion in Rayong
RAYONG – BANKHAI
SALARY: B/50,000 – 70,000/MONTHLY + OTHER BENEFITS
The successful candidate will report to the Expatiate Accounting Manager and will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Ensuring accurate and timely bookkeeping and monthly closing.
- Ensuring accounting records are maintained in accordance with Thai and the Company’s accounting policies.
- Preparing regular payment reports to ensure that creditors are paid within due terms.
- Preparing monthly reconciliations of the balance sheet accounts and ensuring completion within the associated timeline.
- Preparing and maintaining adequate documentation of key controls and daily accounting, as well as monthly closing activities.
- Preparing control checklists and other documents in accordance with the related company policies for review and approval by the CFO.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual statutory tax declarations, returns and statements (i.e. BA/BS reports, VAT returns, corporate income tax, withholding tax, tax return).
- Processing accounts payable daily workflows to ensure that all invoices and payments are correctly coded, authorized and posted in financial statements according to the company policies.
- Confirming process with third-party vendors.
- Controlling intercompany reconciliation processes on a monthly basis.
- Dealing with external and internal auditors and ensuring compliance with local legal and corporate requirements.
- Performing various ad hoc tasks as assigned by the Accounting Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in an accounting field.
- Male or female, 28-35 years old.
- At least 5 years experiences, preferably from a multi international company in a financial accounting background in Thai finance statutory reporting, auditing and taxation.
- Strong knowledge and experience of SAP and MS Office especially Excel.
- Willing to work hard and independently under tight deadlines and pressure.
Our clients offers a benefits package including; an annual bonus, transportation allowance, provident fund, a five day working week and promotional prospects along with the opportunity to be part of this growing company.
Reference code: AP1331008
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. Accounting Specialist- AP – Jobsdb by click “Apply Now”
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard) Co., Ltd.
53 Moo 9 Talay-Thong Tower 11th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
Tung Sukhla, Siracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel. 038-494700 Tel. 038-494790
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.