Argyll Scott Asia
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001254486
Employer Ref. 507642
Our client is one of the biggest sports brand company worldwide with great working culture with talented team members to work with
- Centralized MWB control - Manage MWB & post in system (by manually and NTP) and tracking monthly report as well as comparing between actual & budget
- Accuracy and timely for Intercompany account (AR & AP)
- Reconciliation inventory variance and record on time
- Record Clearing variance cost and variance report summary
- Payment checking and control: accuracy in payment voucher and in compliance with Revenue department policy & Thailand regulations
- Develop and maintain reports and files on the Accounts Payable processing.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance
- 2-3 years experience in accounting
- Knowledge of accounting rules, regulations, policies and procedures that is reflective of the financial services industry.
- Proven, solid Excel skills and exposure to automated accounting systems
- Good command of English, both verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Wanisa Chitwarakorn at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +66 02-107-2582 for a confidential discussion
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Argyll Scott Asia
About Argyll Scott Asia
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.