Accounting - Senior Manager (Automotive Business)
Nissan Diesel (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001246506
Reporting to Director, the incumbent shall assist in managing a full spectrum of accounting functions for our Group of Companies in Thailand. Responsibilities shall include but not limited to the following:
- Responsibility for P/L and B/S mgt.
- Responsibility for planning/controlling (budgeting/forecasting/analysis, internal control, sales planning) vs group mgt.
- Treasury (effective cash flow mgt and routines, forecasts etc)
- Cost control activities and initiatives across the Group
- Ensure tax efficiency
- Establishment of credit limits, collection process, statutory accounting
- Involvement in major programmes, deals, business plans for new ventures, acquisitions etc
- Manage reporting processes to shareholders/directors
- Liaise with external parties, ie dealers, auditors, bankers etc.
- Male or Female, Age 35 – 45 years old
- At least Bachelor degree in Accounting
- Experiences in accounting from automotive industry will be advantage
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented and enthusiastic presence in a team environment
- Eager to learn new things, Work under team based as well
- Good communication skills (Thai, English)
Benefits & Welfare:
- Annual Bonus based on performance
- OPD/IPD (include family), Life insurance
- Provident Fund 5% - 5 Working days a week; 08.30 am - 05.30 pm.
- Physical Check up
- Annual leave 13 - 21 days
- Family trip/Outing
- Training & Development Program (Oversea trips)
We welcome all applicants with relevant years of industry and management experience and possess not less than bachelor’s degree qualification to apply the positions as mentioned above. ENGLISH IS COMPULSORY for all positions
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Nissan Diesel (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Nissan Diesel (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
More Jobs from this employer