Accounting / Request to Pay Specialist (R2P)
Novartis (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001214670
Managing the Accounts Payable and Intercompany processes within the Finance Service Center, enabling the execution of quality services. This role supports having systems, documentation, compliance and reporting in place and supports continuous improvement projects to provide highly effective and efficient end-to-end processes to the Novartis divisions.
Ensure proper document management (incl. Document reception, sorting of accounting documents, scanning and validation)
Processing of PO and non-PO invoices, Credit Notes and Down Payments processing
Invoice resolution for price and quantity deviations and follow-ups including debit balance
Payments run processing
Good Receipt/ Invoice Receipt clearing, RTP Accruals and month-end-closing
- Ensure alignment with AP policy, regulatory requirements, vendor statement reconciliations and value added tax (VAT)
- Manage complex supplier inquiries
Maintain intercompany master data
- Review/ Monitor Intercompany accounts
- Ensure proper accounting of financial transactions and accounting specific questions are well addressed and solved
Perform the preparation of month-end financial reporting
Ensure the creation and maintenance of adequate accounting records to meet the requirements of local legislation and Novartis required standards
Resolve General Accounting related issues and disputes, escalate as required or coordinate with various departments
- Complete intercompany account reconciliations to ensure smooth month-end process with no unreconciled balance with affiliates.
- Manage Balance sheet reconciliations of located accounts and ensure timely resolution and clean up of overdue items identified.
Travel & Expense
Ensure compliance with policy and performing checks expense claim documents as sampling basis
- Ensure all processes, policies and procedures are clearly defined, full documented, in line with Novartis Standards and consistent with best practice as well as aligned with the global Blueprint (when applicable)
- Ensure compliance with Novartis Accounting Manual (NAM), Novartis Financial Controls Manual (NFCM) and regulatory requirements and implementation in internal guidelines
- Ensure application of agreed Novartis control procedures and actively support to deliver SOX certification
- Promote a strong and control environment and follow up on audit issues and implement correcting measures
- Actively support FSC working style by being inclusive, proactive, respectful and results driven in alignment with Novartis Values and Behaviors
- Act service oriented to enable service lines to deliver a high performing organization and drive improvement standard solutions while cultivating customer service focus culture
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/ Accounting
- At least 5-8 years of Financial Experience, with in depth functional expertize
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a multi-national, matrix organization
- SAP experience is preferred
- Experience of managing projects driving performance (e.g. ERP implementation)
- Able to communicate in English
- Good people skills
To find out more information about Novartis Thailand, please visit www.novartis.com
622 Emporium Tower, 15th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
Kwaeng Klongton, Khet Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Novartis is an equal opportunity employer.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Novartis (Thailand) Limited
About Novartis (Thailand) Limited
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented, performance driven people. All of which makes us the most rewarding employer in our field.