Accounting Officer/Accounting Officer
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001255508
Employer Ref. Free
- Record and track monthly general income of Industrial Glass and also account adjustment for Cost and Operation expense calculation
- To prepare calculation of production cost of industrial glass and reporting to support financial analyze of concerned parties.
- To prepare calculation of cost of sales of industrial glass and reporting. (Financial Statement, Management Report and etc.)
- To prepare and generate yearly budget and budgetary control to ensure all expense used are not exceed the planned budget
- To support management decision through Short / long term planning and Feasibility study of any investment project.
- Coordinate with external parties such as government office for any information required regarding industrial glass
- Ad hoc task as assign
- Age not over 30 years old
- Bachelor degree or higher in Accounting or Business Administration.
- 0-3 years of experience
- Good in English Communication
- Computer literacy (Ms Office)
- Leadership, mature and proactive