Beko Thai Co., Ltd./บริษัท เบโค ไทย จำกัด
Company: Beko Thai Co. Ltd. (www.beko.co.th)
About Company: Beko Thai Co. Ltd is the latest subsidiary of Arçelik Group, which was founded in 1955, operates in consumer durables and consumer electronics sectors under the scope of Koç Holding, which is the only Conglomerate from Turkey listing in Fortune 500, with its production, marketing and after-sales services. Arçelik Group has 25.000 employees worldwide and 14 production facilities throughout the world; in Turkey, Romania, Russia, China and South Africa. The Company has recently broke ground on its Thailand Refrigerator company, which is planned to go into operation by the end of 2015.Arçelik Group provides products and services in 130 countries with sales and marketing offices located in 25 countries and under 10 different brands (Arçelik, Beko, Grundig, Defy, Arctic, Blomberg, Elektrabregenz, Leisure, Flavel and Altus).
With nearly 60 years of experience in the industry, Arçelik Group consistently contributes to achieving sustainability by pioneering social and environmental activities in the countries where it operates, in addition to creating economic value through employment, growth and added value. For further information please visit: www.arcelikas.com
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001258572
Position Title: Accounting Officer
Work Location: Sathorn, Bangkok
Report To: Accounting Manager
- Responsible for petty cash of the company to support sales office in Bangkok.
- Ensure transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computerized accounting system
- Issue billing note to customers and coordinate with sales team in BKK.
- Deposit checks receive from customers.
- Maintain accounts receivable systems in order to ensure complete and accurate records of all moneys.
- Verify monthly expenses claim from employees.
- Perform the day to day processing of accounts payable transactions to ensure that all invoices are correctly coded, authorized, posted in financial statements and charge to correct cost center according to company’s accounting policies.
- Ensure accurate and timely bookkeeping and monthly closing.
- Deal with customers and supplier account queries via telephone, email and fax and resolve queries promptly.
- Dealing with external and internal auditors and ensure compliance with local legal and corporate requirements.
- Liaise with bank for carry on relates financial documents.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting Field
- Minimum 3 years in accounting experience
- Have SAP system experience is preferable
- Be able work under pressure and flexible to working hours
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Positive "can do" attitude