PKF Audit (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001256706
Employer Ref. PKF
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- 1-3 years working experience in Accounting
- Age 25-35 years old.
- Proactive, positive and can do attitude, responsible and confident in communication with Thais and foreigners;
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to handle multiple tasks
- Strongly interpersonal skills
- Good command in spoken and written English
- Able to operate MS Office (Word, Excel and Power point)
- Trustworthy with good working attitude and ability to relate well - with people from all level
- Daily accounting documents and bookkeeping for Audit Department
- Petty cash, Payment arragement
- Prepare invoice, receipts, tax invoice
- VAT, WH & Tax calculation
- Bank reconciliation
- Monthly closing accounts and taxation report to Revenue Department
- Others to be assigned
- Assignment in Administration for Audit Department- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Order and update office supplies of the month
- Handling telephone calls, daily appointments, meetings, arranging trips, facilitating conference & seminar of staff, update staff leave report and etc.
- Provide general support in the team and Management
- Assist Global CEO while he is in Bangkok
- English language training
- Access to PKF Mindtools personal development resource
- Training in QuickBook accounting software
- Training in Idea data mining software
- Opportunity to work with foreigners in Thailand and overseas and practices English
- Provident fund
- Health Insurance
- Annual Heath Check up
Job type : Permanent
Salary : THB 20,000- 24,000 / Month (negotiable)
Interested candidates with winning attitude should send full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to:
Attn: Ms.Sawinee Sawanont
PKF Audit (Thailand) Limited.
98 Sathorn Square Office Tower
Unit 2812, North Sathron Road, 28th Fl.
Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Tel: +66 2 108 1591-6 (ext. 304)
Fax: +66 2 108 1599
Or simply email queries and resumes by "Apply Now"
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PKF Audit (Thailand) Limited
About PKF Audit (Thailand) Limited
PKF Audit (Thailand) Ltd. is built on a foundation of integrity, quality and independence in our core audit approach. We strive to look beyond the mere assessment of financial information and understand the unique elements of client company to deliver practical business advice.