Accounting Officer (AR-Collection)
NTT Communications (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001251950
- Female, Age 23-30 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Having accounting knowledge in Account Receivable especially billing work,monthly closing and reporting analysis.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, Internet, Email especially MS Excel formula i.e.vlookup, if, pivot.
- Good command in English.
- Able to work independent and co-work in AR team.
- To issue invoice and bill placement to customers in compliance with customer schedule.
- Assign messenger and control of billing document filling.
- Deal with customers and sales person if there is any dispute on the invoice.
- Monthly closing for AR related account i.e. Bank, WHT, VAT.
- Preparation of AR againg report.
- Monthly analysis on sales movement and project margin.
- Supporting sales team on tax matter (VAT,WHT).
- Other special tasks as assigned
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to NTT Communications (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About NTT Communications (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
The company is a subsidiary of well-established Japanese Corporation, NTT Communications Corporation (http://www.ntt.com/index-e), providing total network and communication solution and services to globally connected customers. We are aiming at actualizing Global IP Solution Company, which is reflecting NTT Communications’ business vision and we are delivering the 4 values including “Solution” “Network Management” “Security” and “Global” to companies from many countries. It is necessary that NTT Communications (Thailand) Co., Ltd. Is strengthened by the new generation that holds the same vision in order to import those 4 values to the Thai market and expand the company’s business. We have the vacant positions and looking for the candidates to filling the following positions :