Diakrit (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001246459
DIAKRIT is looking for Accounting Officer in Bangkok
Our Finance team is growing to support the expansion of our company and we are now looking for a young people who would like to join our friendly international environment, apply your knowledge to our daily basis and get opportunity to work closely with our team in Bangkok
Could this be you?
We are looking for Accounting Officer to strengthen our Finance team in Bangkok. Your main tasks include preparing the payment document for all expenses, preparing withholding tax certificate and checking daily bank transactions.
To fit in this role, you need to have good communication skill, be able to work independently, enjoy working in teams in a multicultural environment and see the possibility to automate and improve things all the time. You will report to Chief Accountant locally
As Accounting officer, you will:
- Prepare payment document for all expenses.
- Prepare weekly forecast cash flow for all Thai companies.
- Prepare Withholding Tax Certificate.
- Check daily bank transactions.
- Confirm and check purchase order with IT supplier
- Responsible for petty cash and reconciliation form in general purpose
- Monitor and ensure banking controls are tracked regarding to the policy
- Other tasks as assigned by superior
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Welcome new graduated or at least one year experience
- Good Computer Skill especially Excel program
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Strong analytical skills with attention to details
- Good interpersonal skill and team work
- High commitment and responsible
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Diakrit (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Diakrit (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
DIAKRIT is the global leader in 3D visualization products, digital sales applications and professional services for the real estate industry. DIAKRIT has grown rapidly since its inception in Sweden in 2001, and today we employ over 450 people globally to serve more than 2000 major real estate clients around the world, with headquarters in Bangkok. Our strength lies in our entrepreneurial spirit, high-quality deliverables and innovative mindset. In February 2016, DIAKRIT joined one of the world’s largest media and information services companies - News Corp.