en world Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001245675
Employer Ref. JO-1608-353928
- Responsible of accounts receivable and accounts payable functions to enable the company to receive and pay on time
- Implement financial policies and procedures deployed by the Regional Office or the Headquarters
- Assist in co-coordinating and completing the month end and year end book closing
- Take charge of fixed asset and inventory management in financial book
- Maintain general ledger posting and accuracy
- University graduate in Finance or Accounting
- Familiar with financial policies & procedures, full set of accounts, data analysis; and experience in tax compliance and planning preferred
- At least 4 years of experience in financial accounting
- Previous experience in foreign company preferred
- Holding CPD license.
- Active, fast learner and willing to work under high pressure
- Exposure in express delivery or logistics industry preferred
- "Can-do" attitude; flexible and willing to learn about new practices, Company culture and execute new initiatives
- Uphold international accounting standards and best practices, including internal controls
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Word a must, knowledge of SAP or ERP software an advantage
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8623 and ask to speak to The Finance Team2. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to en world Thailand
About en world Thailand
With offices in both Bangkok and Chonburi, we specialise in mid-career and managerial candidates across a broad range of industries. At en world we have consultants with specialised knowledge of specific industries and fields. en world recruits specialist and managerial talent for globally minded companies in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in Thailand in 1999, we believe that our extensive years in the Thai market, helps us guarantee superiors, results driven activities that balance the needs of our client with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work. We were established in Japan in 1999 and have expanded to Australia, India, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. With 650 staff representing 20 nationalities in 15 offices, we introduce talent to over 2,800 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.