Accounting Officer (Global Company)
ADECCO NEW PETCHBURI RECRUITMENT LIMITED
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001238342
- Working closely with the sales and account management team to bill accurately and on time
- Manage full cycle of accounts receivable: automated and manual invoicing process, reconciliation of customers’ balances, collecting payments and posting to accounts.
- Recording financial information
- Participated in monthly, quarterly and annually closing periods.
- Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Thai native speaker, male or female.
- 3- 4 years of experience in Accounting function, experience in AR is an advantage
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Experienced in periodical and annual Tax and VAT reporting.
- Excellent English – spoken and written – required to communicative efficiently with the rest of the global finance and account management team.
- Experience working independently and working with both internal and external clients
- Good knowledge in excel (including Vlookup and PIVOT tables)
- Organized, detailed oriented and with great planning and executing skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced position
- Experience in NetSuite or some other ERP system an advantage
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn!
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ADECCO NEW PETCHBURI RECRUITMENT LIMITED
About ADECCO NEW PETCHBURI RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Adecco Worldwide - Adecco is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in Human Resources services. Registered in Switzerland, and managed by a multinational team with expertise in markets spanning the globe, the Adecco Group delivers an unparalleled range of flexible staffing and career resources to clients and associates. Adecco was created in 1996, following the merger of Adia (Switzerland) and Ecco (France), two leading personnel service firms with complementary geographical profiles. We are now having more than 7,000 offices in 60 countries and territories worldwide.
Adecco Thailand - Adecco Thailand is the leader in Human Resource Solutions, offering Recruitment, Employment/ Outsource/ Contract Staffing and Human Capital Solutions. With over 20 years of experience in Thailand, we have developed the network and expertise to assist companies in building successful teams. We are now operated with 10 Business Units, connects over 8,000 Associates each day through Adecco network of over 200 Employees. Our recruitment managers and consultants are in possession of expertise, knowledge of industry and employment trends, enabling us to fully understand HR requirements and offer the most practical solutions.