Toll Logistics (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001224813
We are now seeking a dynamic individual to join our team of professionals as a finance officer.
- Prepare and record account payable in accuracy system.
- Prepare aging account payable.
- Verify cost of outsource.
- Prepare PP.30
- Coordinate with Operation Department for confirm cost price and volumn for estimate cost & verify payment.
- Prepare weekly reports.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting.
- At least 1 year experiences in financial or accounting.
- Fair command of speaking and written English.
- Mature, Energetic, Initiative, Pro-active and Service Mind.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Excel.
We offer an attractive remuneration package which includes transportation support and career and learning opportunities. Interested persons are invited to send application letter with a detailed resume , one recent photo and expected salary to :
Human Resources Dept.
Toll Logistics(Thailand) Co., Ltd.
49/1 Moo 1 Bangna-Trad , Bangsaothong District, Samutprakarn 10540
Tel: 0-2769-8900 ext. 1415, Mobile +66 9 4356 4156
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Toll Logistics (Thailand) Ltd.
About Toll Logistics (Thailand) Ltd.
Toll is a division of Japan Post.
Japan Post has been operating since the establishment of the modern postal service in 1871 and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Japan Post Holdings. Japan Post Holdings has two other subsidiaries across banking and insurance sectors that makes it one of the largest companies in the world.
For over a century, Toll has been in the business of logistics and is a leading provider of logistics solutions in the Asia Pacific region.
As a global company, Toll operates a network of more than 1,200 sites in 55 countries and provides a diverse range of supply chain management and logistics solutions across a diverse range of industry sectors.
With a comprehensive network in Thailand, Toll offers a range of value-added warehousing and distribution services priding ourselves on delivering seamless, end-to-end, local, regional and global supply chain solutions.