Accounting Officer (Finance)/เจ้าหน้าที่บัญชี-เจ้าหนี้
Central Watson Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001269545
- Verify the accuracy of invoices and appropriate documentation with approval before paying to the Supplier
- Ensure the payment are compliance with Group Policy and Procedure
- Ability to process and follow up on rush items
- Prioritize invoices according to cash discount potential and payment terms
- Prepare monthly AP Aging report
- Support all others tasks to Finance Manager
- At least 3 years of experience in Cash Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Age not over 35 years
- Able to handle multi-task in Finance processes with tight deadlines
- Familiar with retail business and Oracle as a plus
- Fair command of spoken and written English
Interested person please submit your application letter together with resume stating your career brief and success stories, a contacted telephone number and a recent photo to:
Contact Information :
Human Resources Department,
Central Watson Company Limited.
3388/23-24, 5th Floor, Sirinrat Building,
Rama 4, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Contact person: Khun Jintana 02-665-2000 ext 2020, 085-483-3115
or sent resume by e-mail :
Link Website : http://www.watsons.co.th
Only successful applicants will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Central Watson Co., Ltd.
About Central Watson Co., Ltd.
Central Watson Co., Ltd (WTCTH) is a subsidiary company of A.S. Watson Group (ASW), a member of the world renowned multinational conglomerate Hutchison Whampoa Limited. ASW is the world's largest health, beauty & lifestyle retailer with over 10,700 stores operating 13 retail brands in 25 markets worldwide, serving over 27 million customers per week and employing more than 100,000 employees.
Watsons, the No.1 health and beauty retailer in Asia and Thailand with the highest sales for seven consecutive years, was launched in Thailand in 1996 with the first store located at the Maneeya Center building. Watsons is the country’s leading health and beauty store currently over 270 stores offering products from consumer goods to health and beauty products. Watsons continually aims to offer top quality products combined with value for money, as well as providing high-standards of service to every customer. Watsons has been awarded Superbrands Status for the 3rd year by the Thailand Superbrands Council for the brand’s strong brand quality, affinity, and leadership in the industry.