Accounting Offer - Temporary 2 months (Bangkok Office)
Cargill Siam Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001248990
- Accounting and Finance management of Sales cycle - Follow company policies, create and maintain customers profile, verify sales, and properly recognize sales revenue. Prepare AR aging report. Issue invoices to customers.
- Compliance - Review accounting transactions to ensure correctness and compliance with Cargill Policies and Tax Policies.
- Costing - Check landed cost calculation of each product
- Reporting - Prepare monthly reports and management reports.
- Payment - Check Payment Vouchers before input in JDE AP module.
- Tax – Enter input VAT and check VAT report
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- 3- 7 years working experiences in Accounting from Manufacturing or Trading industry
- Tax and Accounting knowledge : withholding tax and VAT, good understand of US GAAP and Thai GAAP
- Good command in Excel (Pivot and Vlookup function is preferred)
- Able to communicate in English both writing and speaking
- Ability to work independently under pressure
Interest persons, please submit your application together with resume and current package to us. Please be noted that**Only shortlisted candidates will be notified**
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Cargill Siam Ltd.
About Cargill Siam Ltd.
About Cargill Siam Limited
Cargill, a US-based Company, is one of the world’s largest privately owned with approximately 140,000 employees in 65 countries and annual revenues in excess of $136 billion. Our strategic intent is to be the premier provider solutions to our food and agricultural customers. We recognized that we would succeed in our business only by creating distinctive value for our customers.
Cargill, established in Thailand since 1968 as Cargill Siam Ltd., with the opening of a trading office in Bangkok. Our business is divided into 7 major business units includes Cargill Grain & Oilseeds Supply Chain Thailand, Cargill Sugar, Cargill Feed Nutrition, Cargill Specialty Asia, Cargill Starches &Sweetener Thailand, Cargill Toshuku and Cargill Meats (Thailand) Limited, a fully integrated chicken product business.
Through innovation, creativity and teamwork, we are transforming entire markets and people’s lives worldwide, and we can have the same impact on your career. Discover how we can be “Together we thrive” at http://www.cargill.com/ or http://www.cargill.co.th/