GMS Duty Free Co., Ltd.
Accounting Manager - Payable (Phuket Office)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001214537
- Manage AP includes, vendor relations, and the AP disbursement group which handle all check disbursement, and the tax related matters for SAP system.
- Coordinate with related department such as Procurement, Local vendor, Oversea vendor, Forwarder and Import & Export.
- Develop, implement and maintain systems, procedures and policies, including accounts payable functions to ensure adherence to company guidelines.
- Manage monthly closing of financial records and posting of month end information, ensure accuracy of financial statements.
- Enter status change information into project accounting software to ensure employee information is accurate and up to date.
- Provide accounting assistance to management and operations staff and respond to financial questions/concerns to meet business needs.
- Act as a liaison between the company, government and external accountants to meet information needs and to ensure that proper information is maintained for historical purposes.
- Train and evaluate employees to enhance their performance, development, and work product.
- Address performance issues and make recommendations for personnel actions.
- Monitor spending for adherence to budget, recommends variances as necessary.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Account or other relevant fields with minimum 5 years of experience in working in Accounting.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of SAP program and feasibility will be advantage
- Knowledge of retail business is a plus
- Strong business orientation in maximizing utilization of assigned resources
- Knowledge and skill in computer, i.e. MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint is essential
- Fluency in English communication skills
- Be able to work independently in Phuket province
Contact: HR Division Tel: (+66 88) 760 42 43 (Mon.-Fri. 09.00-18.00)
Phuket Office: 888 Moo1, Kathu, Phuket
Bangkok Office: 49 Fl. 3, Ramkhamhaeng Rd., Huamark, Bangkapi, Bangkok