ACCOUNTING MANAGER – LUXURY GOODS
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001248692
Employer Ref. finance
Our client is a luxury goods group headquartered in Europe and is well-known for bringing the most popular brands to market. They operate over 100 brands in Thailand, which retail in high-end department stores. They are currently looking for an Accounting Manager to lead the department for the Thailand subsidiary.
BANGKOK – LUXURY GROUP/ RETAIL
UP TO 130K/MONTH
The Accounting Manager will report to the Finance Manager, and be required to fulfil the following duties and responsibilities:
- Take overall responsibility for the accounting unit in Thailand.
- Be heavily involved in planning, budgeting and internal controls.
- Ensure that statutory compliance, taxation compliance and tax planning are maintained to their highest optimized levels at all times.
- Promoted professionalism and transparency throughout the organization’s accounting department.
- Assist with training new staff as required.
- Ensure a timely year-end audit.
- Other accounting-related tasks as needed.
- Qualified to degree level in finance, accounting or a related subject.
- 5 + years of accounting experience within an international company, with at least 2 + years in a supervisory role.
- Up-to-date knowledge about Thai labour law and background in accounting operations / budgeting.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- SAP proficiency is a plus. AX knowledge is preferred, but not mandatory.
This is the chance to be part of one of the world’s largest luxury retail conglomerates. You will be rewarded with a generous compensation package and training opportunities.
Thai nationals, please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. ACCOUNTING MANAGER – LUXURY GOODS to fax 02 726 9217, or click on "Apply Now"
Campanella and Associates Recruitment Company Limited
Smart Search is a subsidiary of Campanella and Associates Recruitment Company Limited
Floor 12th (office 3) Major Tower Thonglor
141 Sukhumvit 63 (Ekamai), Klongton-Nue, Wattana, Bangkok 10110
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to SmartSearch Recruitment
About SmartSearch Recruitment
Smart Search commenced its operations in 2008, with the aim of assisting international and regional companies in Thailand and Asia Pacific in employing the right caliber personnel at middle-to-high levels of their organizations. We rely on our extensive database and network combined with advertised search and selection as the main sources for recruiting outstanding candidates.
Smart Search is now a Partner of a Top 10 International Recruitment Partnership of Glasford International® (www.glasford.com) and uses an extensive network of professionals internationally to further expand our clients and candidate’s interests.
With an experienced group of HR professionals each with over 2 years experience in executive level placements in Thailand, Smart Search prides itself on professionalism and a strict attention to detail. We believe strongly in people, systems, innovation and measurements.
Our unique proposition is our people, and our commitment to providing both our candidates and clients exceptional service and solutions.