Accounting Manager - Global FMCG Brand
Page Group Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001254810
Employer Ref. 3766510/001
As an Accounting Manager you are an important contributor to the overall supervision, tracking and evaluation of day-to-day activities within the Finance Department. This position will require a experience in developing and maintaining accounting principles and procedures to ensure the delivery of financial statements.
Our client is a large FMCG group that is well established within the Thailand market. As a people centric organisation, they believe in looking for the best candidates to produce the best results. With a vision for growth, they now look for an Accounting Manager to join their business in Thailand. This is an amazing opportunity to join an MNC that values its employees and encourages individual progress internationally.
- Achieves accounting operational objectives by contributing accounting information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; preparing special reports.
- Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts; defining accounting policies and procedures.
- Handling company's account receivable and account payable (AR/AP)
- Handling month-end and year-end closing processes and preparing and analysing financial reports.
- Contacting internal/external auditors and the Revenue Department.
- Contacting the bank for facilities and credit.
- In charge of taxation (VAT, withholding tax) and ensuring its timely and accurate submission
- Assist the company by providing all supporting documents for actual budget planning or for any other requirements.
The ideal candidate must possess the requirements below:
- Thai nationality
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Master's Degree would be an added advantage
- At least 3 year's experience as an Accounting Manager
- Confident, good leadership skills with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge in Thai Labour Law, Food Security Systems, Production Processes
- Good command of English
Taking ownership of a role like this comes with a great salary and package. Apart from that the organisation will offer:
- Amazing rewards for exceptional performances
- An opportunity to be part of a great multinational organisation with a clear path of progression.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Nattapat Santiphant on +66 2 012 5013.
About Page Group Thailand
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers.
PageGroup operates through 150 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Thailand, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.co.th