Accounting Manager (50-70 K) - FMCG Accounting Supervisor /Specialist (30-40 K) Multi-International – Bangkok
Achievement Consulting Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001218110
- Manages the accounting team and overseeing daily accounting activities
- Reviewing accounting reports such as GL, AR, AP, etc.
- Managing the month-end and year-end closing of accounts within time-lines, and complying with company accounting standards.
- Being responsible for tax planning / compliance activities with the Revenue Department.
- Liaising with audit firms, and ensuring that processes and controls are in place.
- Strong business acumen, outstanding analytical skills and the ability to drive business performance from an operational and financial standpoint.
- Thai National.
- Male/Female aged 30-40 years old.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Accounting.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Accounting Managerial Management.
- Good command of English (both writing and speaking skills).
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and multi-task
- Good PC skills to use of accounting systems required
- Computer literacy (MS Office, especially advanced Excel skills, email, internet)
Location: Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok
Working Day: 5 days / week (Mon-Fri)
The attractive compensation package, challenging job and career opportunity will be provided to successful candidate.
If you are interested to work in a dynamic environment with multi-international business, please submit your full resume in Word with photo by click "Apply Now"
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only those who are shortlisted will be contacted for interview.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Achievement Consulting Co., Ltd.
About Achievement Consulting Co., Ltd.
Achievement Consulting Co, Ltd is an international executive search, human resources consulting and Recruitment Company in Bangkok, Thailand. We have more than 20 years’ experience in recruitment firm. We help our clients attract, select, develop, engage and retain the best and brightest talent. As your strategic business partner, we are flexible, resourceful and adaptable, proactively delivering recruitment and business solutions as and when required.
Our team is privileged to have industry experts from various backgrounds who have an in-depth understanding of industries and professional sectors, Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing (FMCG), Engineering (Manufacturing & Industry, Construction),Logistics and Supply Chain etc.