Accounting Manager (New Business) – URGENTLY REQUIRED
Queen Sirikit National Convention Center
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001258041
Employer Ref. update2016
- Responsible for all accounting functions
- Managing, supervising and improving accounting team
- Overseeing all accounting transactions
- Preparing accounting, financial and tax reports and ensuring accurate accounting
- Handling all daily, monthly, quarterly, and yearly accounting tasks
- Managing the delivery of accurate and timely financial reporting
- Male or Female, age around 35 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting with CPD is preferable
- Minimum 7 years working experience in Accounting with 3 years in supervisory level
- Having experiences with Audit firm at least 2 years will be advantage
- Having background in Year-end closing and Annual tax audit
- Analytical thinking and judgment with business mind
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Good interpersonal skills, can work under pressure
- A fast learner and dynamic person with high responsibilities
- Proficient in English language
Interested applicants (Thai Nationality only) please apply in person or send you full resume
with a copy of transcript & expected salary together with a recent photo to:
Human Resources Department
N.C.C. Management & Development Co., Ltd.
60 Queen Sirikit National Convention Center, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Only short-listed candidate will be notified
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Queen Sirikit National Convention Center
About Queen Sirikit National Convention Center
With two decades of solid experience and accumulated expertise, N.C.C. Management & Development Co., Ltd. is Thailand’s premier private sector venue management company. Its dedication to management excellence in organizing a large number of high profile international events has earned the company the respect of event organizers, exhibitors, business and public sectors, both in Thailand and overseas.
N.C.C. Management & Development Co., Ltd. has held the honor of being selected to manage Queen Sirikit National Convention Center since it opened in 1991, and has also been entrusted to manage the 60th Anniversary of His Majesty the King’s Accession to the Throne International Convention Center, Hat Yai.
In order to put its experience and accumulated expertise to good use by offering event organizers and exhibitors fully-integrated, customer-friendly, one-stop services, N.C.C. Management & Development Co., Ltd., has established three subsidiary companies namely, N.C.C. Exhibition Organizer Co., Ltd. (NEO), professional organizer local and international trade fair, N.C.C. Image Co., Ltd., a one-stop service for design and construction and F&B International Co., Ltd., the professional cater.
we are looking for additional energetic ,self-motivated individuals and high potential candidates in the following positions to join our dynamic organization and grow together.