Bosch Automotive (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001257961
BOSCH AUTOMOTIVE (THAILAND) CO.,LTD.
ROBERT BOSCH AUTOMOTIVE TECHNOLOGIES (THAILAND) CO.,LTD.
The Bosch Group , a German company founded in 1886 by Robert Bosch, is a leading global supplier of technology and services, active in the fields of Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. In 2015, the company employs roughly 374,778 associates worldwide and generates sales of 70 billion euros in 2015. The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 440 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 6 countries, Including its sales and services partners, Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries. Bosch applied for some 4,600 patents worldwide in 2014. The Bosch Group's strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected world.
- Thai Nationality, Male or Female, Age 35 – 45 yrs. old.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance and Accounting and/or any related
- 7 ++ years experience of finance and Accounting in Manufacturing
- Experience of month end closing
- Knowledge of Accounting software (Accpac) is a plus
- Good command of English
Job Description :
- Handle financial statements, balance sheets, income statement and cash flow.
- Manage and monitor the closing of each period to be correctly.
- Developing and implementing a budgeting control system.
- Coordinate with external and auditors and the relevant authorities in checking accounts.
- Preparing production costs report to present management team.
- Report income journal and expenditure journal.
- Handle withholding tax and VAT
- Location >> Amata City Industrial Estate
- Working day >> Monday – Friday , 8.00am – 05.30pm
- Transportation (Sriracha , Chonburi , Pattaya , Rayong)
- Housing allowance
- Health & life Insurance
- Free lunch at plant
- Provident Fund etc.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Bosch Automotive (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Bosch Automotive (Thailand) Co., Ltd.