Siamgas and Petrochemicals Public Company Limited/บริษัท สยามแก๊ส แอนด์ ปิโตรเคมีคัลส์ จำกัด (มหาชน)
Established on January 17, 2001, as an LPG distributor, Siam Gas and Petrochemicals Public Company Limited started up its business with LPG filling stations and autogas stations. The company bought LPG directly from major LPG Traders (Section 7), With our management’s vision in business expansion, in December 2004, the company has decided to buy all shares of Unique Gas & Petrochemicals Public Company Limited and its subsidiaries. This synergy has enhanced company strength and stability to grow and move forward, especially in terms of being a large LPG distributor in upstream business In April 2005, the registered Capital was raised to 670 million baht. In September 2005, the company has expanded its business by acquiring all assets in LPG business from Siam Gas Industry Company Limited, and registered its business as an LPG trader under Section 7. Total group sales volume of 70,000 ton/month or about 30% market share made up its status to be the 2nd place in the market. Conversion to public company limited in November 2005
Accounting Manager (Overseas Base)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001254013
Employer Ref. update2015
- Manage all accounting related issues for operations.
- Manage monthly and quarterly reports, account closing and able to complete F/S.
- Review accounting reports & accounting document (all vouchers).
- Provide timely and accurate management reports and Group reports (etc; package reports to Parent Company in Thailand).
- Review the correctness of tax report before submitting to the Revenue Department and preparing monthly tax reconciliation.
- Conduct budgeting report.
- Coach and train the accounting team and monitor individual performance.
- Coordinate with Revenue Department in Tax issues.
- Coordinate with External auditor.
- Generate reports as assigned from Management.
- Perform special projects as assigned.
- Male,Thai nationality ,age 30-45 years old
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- Minimum 5 years experience in Accounting Management
- Good command in English (speaking and writing)
- Proactive, Initiative, good analytical, interpersonal & communication skills
- Enable to work at oversea base
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below: