บริษัทแอสเซท ไวส์จำกัด และ บริษัทในเครือมีความประสงค์จะรับสมัครบุคลากรและทีมงานมืออาชีพที่มีความสามารถและมีศักยภาพเพื่อมาเป็นส่วนหนึ่งของเรา
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001253554
Establishes financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying, and reporting financial information; managing staff
- Achieves accounting operational objectives by contributing accounting information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; preparing special reports.
- Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts; defining accounting policies and procedures.
- Guides other departments by researching and interpreting accounting policy; applying observations and recommendations to operational issues.
- Maintains financial security by establishing internal controls.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
Developing Budgets, Legal Compliance, Tracking Budget Expenses, SFAS Rules, Accounting, Managing Processes, Management Proficiency, Coordination, Motivating Others, Attention to Detail
- Male or female not over 40 years old
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Accounting or Finance
- At least 3 years’ experience in Realestate or Construction business.
- Good command of English language.
- Knowledge of ERP is preferable
- Self-motivated with good communication skills, negotiation skill and service mind.