Accounting Manager/(MNC Company)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001252908
Employer Ref. EQ33033
Position: Accounting Manager
Working Hour: Monday – Friday (8.30 – 17.30)
Location: Rama 9
- Responsible for the accounting operations of the organization in the areas of taxation, cash management, financial reporting.
- Perform and supervise the performance of the company’s recordkeeping practices, to ensure conformity with government regulations, standard accounting principles and the company’s policies.
- Prepare monthly financial statements, including management reports and accounting analysis to identify and explain variances.
- Ensure the timely submission of all of the firm’s tax forms. Organize timely and accurate preparation of documentation pertinent to all of the firm’s tax responsibilities.
- Oversee tax filing forms including PND51, PND50, PND3, PND53, PP30 and liaise with Revenue Department officer in any Tax related matters
- Coordination of year-end audit and preparation of schedules and documents for independent auditors
- Supervise billing, receivables, payables, cash receipts, cash disbursements, and general ledger functions.
- Prepare Monthly and Weekly Management Reports including sales report, profit margin by product to support SBU.
- Prepare sales commission for Thailand and Vietnam and other information eg. Telephone & gasoline for payroll process.
- Prepare stock report overview and stock provision
- Prepare sales rebate to dealer.
- Prepare monthly closing general ledger entries and ensure that all general ledger accounts are reconciled to subsidiary records on a monthly basis
- Prepare and review balance sheet reconciliation.
- Prepare detail support for Hyperion submission to the group
- Support Vietnam operation as necessary.
- Ad-hoc reports as requested by the management and the Group
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting.
- 8-10 years of accounting experience including some supervisory experience.
- Experience working with MNC
- Good internal control, solid basic accounting knowledge and local taxation and revenue department's regulations
- Good command in English
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Advanced Level) and use of accounting systems (BaaN is preferred). Ability to handle large amounts of data
- High attention to detail and accuracy
Interested candidate, please send your resume in English (Word format only) along with your recent photo and expected salary to us / or contact to:
JAC International Recruitment Ltd.
10F, Emporium Tower, 622, Soi 24, Sukhumvit Road, Klongton, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Tel: 02-261-8710 Fax: 02-664-9929
Juntima_MNC A&F Team
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to JAC International
About JAC International
JAC RECRUITMENT THAILAND
International Recruitment Specialist
We are part of a global network with offices in UK, Singapore, Japan, China, Korea, Malaysia Indonesia, Hong Kong, Vietnam and India.
In Thailand, JAC Personnel Recruitment has been providing recruiting services for local and multi-national corporations since 2004.
Our 80+ recruiters specialize in industries and actively search for professionals across all functions including Sales/Marketing, Accounting/Financial Services, Industrial/Manufacturing, IT, HR, Engineering, Logistics/Shipping, Branding/Advertising and others.
From April 2014: JAC Recruitment Thailand will open on every 1st and 3rd week of Saturday. Our working hour is 9:00 a.m. -1:00 p.m. More information please contact 02-261-8710
ตั้งแต่เดือนเมษายน เป็นต้นไป บริษัท JAC Recruitment Thailand จะเปิดให้บริการ ในวันเสาร์ที่ 1 และ 3 ของทุกเดือน ตั้งแต่เวลา 9: 00 -13:00 สอบถามข้อมูลเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ 02-261-8710