Accounting Manager (Consolidation)
en world Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001248456
- Prepare monthly and yearly consolidated financial statement and control budget for all entities.
- Prepare consolidation worksheet for company and its subsidiaries.
- Verify and analyze accounting data and prepare financial reports for management.
- Monitor and review daily accounting operations and account reconciliation.
- Participate in annual audit program
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Accounting
- Minimum 8 years of experience from audit firm and corporate accounting with consolidation experience
- Working experience both audit and corporate firm, preferably from listed company.
- CPA certification is preferred
- Good command of English both in spoken and written
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8625 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team1. Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to en world Thailand
About en world Thailand
en world provides recruitment services, focused on mid-career professionals. The company was established in Japan in 1999 and has expanded to Singapore, Hong Kong, Korea, Australia, Vietnam, Thailand and India. With 650 staff representing 20 nationalities in 15 offices, we are introducing talents with 2,800 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.