ParexGroup Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247578
- Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection,consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; preparing special reports.
- Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts; defining accounting policies and procedures.
- Guides other departments by researching and interpreting accounting policy; applying observations and recommendations to operational issues.
- Maintains financial security by establishing internal controls.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation; enforcing accounting regulations; recommending new procedures.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Bachelor or Master degree's in Accounting, CPA would be an advantage.
- At least 10 years' working experience in Accounting and 4 years’ experience in supervisory level.
- Good understanding of local accounting standards and tax laws
Good MS Office skills (Word, Advanced Excel & PowerPoint).
- Experience in SAP would be a advantage
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ParexGroup Company Limited
About ParexGroup Company Limited
ParexGroup is a French company who has expertise and a world leader in cement, chemicals and construction chemicals products which use in the construction industry, decorative wall surface, prevent and protection system, prevent leakage and tiles adhesive.
At Present, ParexGroup has production base on 21 countries 61 manufacturing plants around the world, and we also have research and development center 7 locations, with headquarters in France.
ParexGroup in Thailand has taken part in the development of construction industry in Thailand and we are a leader in innovative products, cement, chemicals and construction chemicals since 1992 with its production and distribution of cement, admixture (for Technical Mortars) subject under brand LANKO , and products for the tile and flooring under the brand Davco product which present innovation "dust-free (Dustless)" of Premium Tile Adhesive. This Technology is patented of our group we are the first dust-free tile adhesive in the world. The technology can reduce the dust, not harmful to health and friendly to environment, furthermore it even save more for more space.
In 2007, the company has expanded its production capacity by opening up a new plant in Saraburi one of the most modern technology in Asia Pacific, the company has received certification from the Institute of BUREAU VERITAS, and received ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
In order to expand our potential in growing business and to meet the needs customers demand in the year 2011 the company had merged its four additional brands including brand SUPER CHAMP, DIAMOND STONE, KRAITHONG and MAXMA in adhesive products and grout.