Accounting Manager (Nontaburi - Pathumtani)
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001236843
Employer Ref. 304KULN
(Manufacturer and distributors consumer products / Food)
Qualification & Experienced required
- Thai nationality
- Age 38 - 48 years old
- Bachelor/Master's degree in Accounting, Costing
- Good - English language ( Report to Expat)
- CPD holder license (month-end closing accounting)
- Familiar in SAP (Accounting software)
- 5 years in managerial level (managed F&A team)
- Working experienced from Multi-national company
- Working experienced from Manufacturing environment (preferred FMCG/Foods)
- Working experienced in all activities of Accounting (included Costing) & Finance
- Strong taxation and knows about BOI
- Aptitude of figures, hard working, able work under pressure and positive attitude
- Availability to traveling (Occasionally both local & oversea)
- Have own car with driving license
Salary package: Negotiable
Interested applicants who wants to applying a job. Please follow the instruction below:-
- Update resume (English) , photo, current salary and expectation
- Click "APPLY NOW" to submit your resume and a copy transcript
- Wait for our consultant contact you shortly for further job interview
For more information, please contact to Kulnida - 02 744 3100 ext 4304
Manpower Thailand - MD tower building, 4th Floor, Bangna-Trad Rd, Bangna, Bagnkok
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.