Argyll Scott Asia
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001229437
Employer Ref. 507417
- A long established firm
- Take part of a large strong Finance Team
- Central Bangkok Location
Our Client is a listed company which has a rich history and reputation of growing high standard people. They are hiring a proactive professional Accounting Manager to lead Finance team and improve the financial accounting systems including processes.
As an Accounting Manager, you are accountable for
- Preparation of month end financials, balance sheet reconciliations and management reports.
- Update and analysis of budget to actual results.
- Prepare monthly general journals and bank reconciliations.
- Implementing process improvement initiatives and tasks.
- Supporting and mentoring junior colleagues when and where required to achieve team goals.
- Assisting the Finance Director in the preparation of operational cash flows and budgets.
- Support preparation of consolidated financial reports by gathering from subsidiaries and reviewing intercompany transactions and financial statements
- Maintain group accounting manual according to IFRS, group accounting related policies and guidelines
- Manage adhoc project work.
The Ideal Candidate
- A minimum of 5-7 years post relevant experiences
- Experience in large fast paced accounting environment - Big 4 Audit Firm, FMCG, Retail
- CPA certification would be an advantage
- Leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Thai with a high attention to detail.
What's on Offer?
Your contribution will be rewarded with attractive salary and fringe benefits.
Apply Now button will do, submit your application with CV before 31 October for a fast application decision making.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Argyll Scott Asia
About Argyll Scott Asia
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.