Accounting Manager (Chiangmai)
Criterion Asia Recruitment
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227757
The Accounting Manager is responsible for all areas of accounting and financial analysis. This position will responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accuracy and timely financial statements. The Accounting Manager will supervise one staff Accountant to ensure that work is completed in a timely and accuracy manner. This position addresses tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities including general ledger preparation, financial reporting, year-end audit preparation and the support of budget and forecast activities.
- Set up the accounting processes and procedures
- Ensure an accuracy and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end close
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information
- Lead budget and forecasting activities
- Be a contact person for External Auditor, Revenue Department
- Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met
- Develop and implement new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department
- Provide training to new and existing staff as needed
- Male/Female, Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Accounting and Finance functions
- Background in start-up company or new set-up manufacturing is preferred
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Able to work in Sunkampang, Chiangmai
Interested candidates please send an updated CV via Apply Now.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Criterion Asia Recruitment (Thailand) Ltd.
208 Wireless Road Building, 11/F Unit 1104
Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel : +662 252 5282 Fax : +662 650 7880
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Criterion Asia Recruitment
About Criterion Asia Recruitment
As part of Workforce Asia Group, Criterion Asia Recruitment is a leading executive search and recruitment consultancy company in South East Asia. A provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services from single placements to total project solutions, we help our clients achieve greater organizational performance by connecting you with high performance leaders. We are determined to find you the best and brightest people for your businesses.
We actively recruit professionals on a permanent basis for companies in the areas of accountancy & commerce finance, banking & financial services, human resources, information technology, oil & gas, sales & marketing as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement. Our focus is exclusively on the recruitment of middle to senior level management across the Asia region.