PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227230
Employer Ref. 176DB
Salary: 50,000 – 60,000 Baht/month with 5 months bonus
Our client is a large leasing service company that has operated in Thailand for over a decade. They have branches nationwide to help service their customers. With their continuing growth, they are seeking a talented and dynamic person to fill the position of Accounting Manager.
- Being responsible for controlling the overall Accounting functions including monthly and yearly, budgets, AR, AP, transaction, taxation, financial statement; Balance Sheet, Cash flow, Profit & Loss
- Monitoring, forecast and planning of cash flow for Company Benefit.
- Reviewing and analyzing the actual spending of all departments.
- Providing support information to the management team.
- Analyzing and preparing financial management reports.
- Female, Thai nationality, aged between 28 – 36 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting.
- At least 5 years’ experienced in Accounting field.
- Having experienced working in small company will be advantage.
- Team management background is a plus.
- Able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Good in using Excel.
- Good command of the English language, both spoken and written.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"
2034/127 Ital-Thai Tower, 18th Floor,
New Petchaburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.