Accounting Manager (Chonburi based)
Criterion Asia Recruitment
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001224468
Employer Ref. finance@
The Accounting Manager is responsible for managing all accounting functions and supervising the accounting department. This position will be responsible for ensuring strict compliance with IFRS, accounting practices and procedures, timely completions of all accounting tasks and routings and producing financial statements.
- Responsible for overseeing the Account Payable and Account Receivable functions.
- Supervising all accounting staff members and audit their work and performance
- Ensure strict compliance with company financial policies and guidelines
- Engage in critical and confidential aspects of accounting.
- Responsible for updating and developing policies, systems, special financial studies of major importance.
- Advise management on matters of fiscal procedure and importance for the organization.
- Works with confidential data, which, if disclosed, might have significant internal effect or minor external effect.
- Ensure the on time submission of company tax reports
- Give guidance for the team of 12 subordinates
- Good management skills and able to successfully manage a team of 12 people.
- Bachelor degrees in accounting or related field
- Ability to work under pressure for tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to efficiently write emails and memos
- Exhibit exceptional skills in organization, accuracy, consistency and attention to detail
- Good command of English
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV by click "Apply now"
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Criterion Asia Recruitment (Thailand) Ltd.
208 Wireless Road Building, 11/F Unit 1104
Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel : +662 252 5282 Fax : +662 650 7880
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Criterion Asia Recruitment
About Criterion Asia Recruitment
As part of Workforce Asia Group, Criterion Asia Recruitment is a leading executive search and recruitment consultancy company in South East Asia. A provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services from single placements to total project solutions, we help our clients achieve greater organizational performance by connecting you with high performance leaders. We are determined to find you the best and brightest people for your businesses.
We actively recruit professionals on a permanent basis for companies in the areas of accountancy & commerce finance, banking & financial services, human resources, information technology, oil & gas, sales & marketing as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement. Our focus is exclusively on the recruitment of middle to senior level management across the Asia region.