ACCOUNTING MANAGER (SERVICE INDUSTRY)
PRTR Executive Recruitment
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001223836
Employer Ref. 173DB
Our client is one of the leadingparcel delivery services in Thailand. The head quarter is located in Hong Kong. Due to its current growth our client now requires a suitably qualified person to join its team in the position of Accounting Manager (Service Industry).
70,000 – 100,000 Baht/month + Benefits
- Controlling daily accounting operations
- Managing the month-end closing process.
- Being responsible for corporate income tax submissions.
- Preparing monthly statutory reports and performing variance analysis and reconciliations of balance sheet items and inter-company transactions.
- Dealing with external parties such as audit firms, banks and the Revenue Department.
- Providing consultation on accounting and financial functions to each business unit.
- Supervising the team to improve financial processes in order to increase efficiency.
- Handling other tasks as assigned.
- Female, aged between 33 - 40 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, Finance or MBA qualified
- At least 8 years’ experience in accounting & finance with at least 3 years in a managerial role
- Experience in FMCG, retail or other service industry is preferable
- Experience with Oracle software is preferable.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and management skills
- Very good command of both spoken and written English.
- CPA or CPD qualification is preferable.
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary via APPLY NOW
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Executive Recruitment
About PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.